Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion 

Ramon Ayala Un Puno De Tierra

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> RECRUTEMENT >>> RECRUTEMENT
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
anielcesar
inviter

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ramon Ayala Un Puno De Tierra Répondre en citant

Ramon Ayala Un Puno De Tierra > bit.ly/1TMyIGb

I,,,,drink,,,,when,,,,I,,,,so,,,,desire,Ramon,,Ayala:,,Top,,6,,1.Tragos,,amargos,,2.Un,,puo,,de,,tierra,,3.Fijate,,Bien,,4.cuando,,apenas,,era,,un,,jovencito,,5.la,,rama,,del,,mesquite,,6.Un,,Rinconcito,,En,,El,,Cielo,,,,,Lyrics,,,Explore,,,SongsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedFeatured,,,Explore,,,AlbumsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedNew,,,releases,,,Explore,,,ArtistsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedFeaturedBrowse,,,by,,,nameBrowse,,,by,,,genre,,,Official,,,ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited,,,StatesUnited,,,KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther,,,countries,,,ContributeSubmitReviewMost,,,WantedBecome,,,Moderator,,,I,,will,,not,,take,,anything,,,Woe,,to,,give,,pleasure,,to,,taste,,Life,,soon,,ends,,,What,,happened,,in,,this,,world,,is,,no,,more,,memories,,,I'm,,going,,to,,take,,me,,dead,,but,,not,,a,,handful,,of,,dirt,,Submit,,,,Corrections,,,,Cancel,,,,Vagando,,,,paso,,,,la,,,,vida,,,,nomas,,,,recorriendo,,,,el,,,,mundo,,,,si,,,,quieren,,,,que,,,,se,,,,los,,,,digan,,,,yo,,,,soy,,,,un,,,,alma,,,,sin,,,,dueo,,,,a,,,,mi,,,,no,,,,me,,,,falta,,,,nada,,,,pa,,,,mi,,,,la,,,,vida,,,,es,,,,un,,,,sueoyo,,,,tomo,,,,cuando,,,,yo,,,,quiero,,,,No,,,,miento,,,,soy,,,,muy,,,,sincero,,,,y,,,,soy,,,,como,,,,las,,,,gaviotas,,,,que,,,,vuelan,,,,de,,,,puerto,,,,en,,,,puerto,,,,yo,,,,se,,,,que,,,,la,,,,vida,,,,es,,,,corta,,,,al,,,,fin,,,,que,,,,tambien,,,,la,,,,deboel,,,,dia,,,,que,,,,yo,,,,me,,,,muera,,,,no,,,,voy,,,,a,,,,llevarme,,,,nada,,,,ay,,,,que,,,,darle,,,,gusto,,,,al,,,,gusto,,,,la,,,,vida,,,,pronto,,,,se,,,,acaba,,,,lo,,,,que,,,,paso,,,,en,,,,este,,,,mundo,,,,nomas,,,,el,,,,recuerdo,,,,queda,,,,ya,,,,muerto,,,,voy,,,,a,,,,llevarme,,,,nomas,,,,un,,,,puo,,,,de,,,,tierraMusica,,,,Songwriters,,,,GONZALEZ,,,,GARCIA,,,,,CARLOS,,,,Published,,,,by,,,,Lyrics,,,,,,,,EMI,,,,Music,,,,Publishing,,,,print,,,,correct,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Use,,,,WATCH,,,,more,,,,videos,,,,8,,,,More,,,,Hilarious,,,,Misheard,,,,Lyrics,,,,About,,,,Food,,,,You'll,,,,never,,,,hear,,,,them,,,,the,,,,same,,,,way,,,,again,,,,Discuss,,,,This,,,,Song,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,new,,,,song,,,,discussionUserPosted,,,,ago,,,,Steena5,,,,years,,,,40,,,,weeks3,,,,.Edit,,,playlist,,,Delete,,,playlist,,,Are,,,you,,,sure,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,delete,,,this,,,playlist?,,,Yes,,,No,,,ok,,,Name,,,Who,,,can,,,listen,,,to,,,this,,,list?,,,Everyone,,,Only,,,me,,,Add,,,and,,,move,,,tracks,,,When,,I,,die,,,all,,I'll,,take,,is,,a,,fistfull,,of,,dirt.On,,the,,day,,that,,I,,die,,,I,,won't,,take,,anything,,with,,meMembers,,Members,,CommunityActivityWho,,is,,onlineWho,,is,,newWho,,is,,wherePicturesHall,,of,,fameChatroom,,My,,AccountLoginRegisterLost,,Login,,Details,,.Close,,,,Video,,,,Get,,,,More,,,,Listen,,,,to,,,,Ramn,,,,Ayala,,,,Radio,,,,on,,,,Last.fm,,,,View,,,,All,,,,Latest,,,,News,,,,18,,,,Non-Traditional,,,,Yet,,,,Perfect,,,,Wedding,,,,Songs,,,,Every,,,,Lyric,,,,From,,,,Arianna,,,,Grande's,,,,New,,,,Album,,,,'Dangerous,,,,Woman',,,,Watch,,,,The,,,,Cancelled,,,,Whitney,,,,Houston,,,,Hologram,,,,Duet,,,,With,,,,Christina,,,,Aguilera,,,,Follow,,,,Us,,,,facebook,,,,twitter,,,,instagram,,,,pinterest,,,,youtube,,,,google,,,,+,,,,View,,,,Top,,,,100,,,,Hot,,,,Songs,,,,Work,,,,Lyrics,,,,Rihanna,,,,One,,,,Dance,,,,Lyrics,,,,Drake,,,,Sweatshirt,,,,Lyrics,,,,Jacob,,,,Sartorius,,,,I,,,,Took,,,,A,,,,Pill,,,,In,,,,Ibiza,,,,Lyrics,,,,Mike,,,,Posner,,,,I,,,,Want,,,,To,,,,Be,,,,Your,,,,Lady,,,,Baby,,,,Lyrics,,,,INOJ,,,,All,,,,Artists,,,,Similar,,,,Artists,,,,LosCadetesdeLinaresMore,,,,translations,,,,of,,,,"Un,,,,puo,,,,de,,,,tierra",,,,Spanish,,,,→,,,,English,,,,-,,,,anabelrojas3Spanish,,,,→,,,,English,,,,-,,,,Rosalia,,,,HernandezSpanish,,,,→,,,,English,,,,-,,,,ganador98Spanish,,,,→,,,,Russian,,,,-,,,,Marinka5,,,,,,Lyrics,,Explore,,SongsMost,,popularFastest,,climbersRecently,,addedFeatured,,Explore,,AlbumsMost,,popularFastest,,climbersRecently,,addedNew,,releases,,Explore,,ArtistsMost,,popularFastest,,climbersRecently,,addedFeaturedBrowse,,by,,nameBrowse,,by,,genre,,Official,,ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited,,StatesUnited,,KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther,,countries,,ContributeSubmitReviewMost,,WantedBecome,,Moderator,,I,,,,hope,,,,it,,,,makes,,,,better,,,,sense,,Search,,I,,,,don't,,,,lie,,,,,I,,,,am,,,,very,,,,sincereIf,,truth,,be,,told,,,I,,am,,a,,free,,spiritAdd,,,,new,,,,translation,,,,Add,,,,new,,,,request,,,,way,,,of,,,life,,,,No,,,more,,,scouring,,,the,,,globe,,,,If,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,tell,,,them,,,Artist:,,,,Ramon,,,,Ayala,,,,Song:,,,,Un,,,,puo,,,,de,,,,tierra,,,,4,,,,translations,,,,Translations:,,,,English,,,,#1,,,,,#2,,,,,#3,,,,,Russian,,,,English,,,translation,,,handful,,,of,,,dirt,,,Versions:,,,#1#2#3,,,Wandering,,,Ramon,,,Ayala:,,,Top,,,6,,,1.Tragos,,,amargos,,,2.Un,,,puo,,,de,,,tierra,,,3.Fijate,,,Bien,,,4.cuando,,,apenas,,,era,,,un,,,jovencito,,,5.la,,,rama,,,del,,,mesquite,,,6.Un,,,Rinconcito,,,En,,,El,,,Cielo,,,When,,I,,die,,all,,I'll,,take,,is,,a,,fistfull,,of,,dirtSubmitted,,,,by,,,,Rosalia,,,,Hernandez,,,,on,,,,Sat,,,,,31/12/2011,,,,-,,,,07:55,,,,Author's,,,,comments:,,,,when,,,,translating,,,,spanish,,,,to,,,,english,,,,,you,,,,can't,,,,translate,,,,verbatimSongs,,,Artists,,,Genres,,,Playlists,,,Apps,,,Send,,,lyrics,,,Apps,,,and,,,plugins,,,Mobile,,,Android,,,iPhone,,,Windows,,,Phone,,,Desktop,,,Google,,,Chrome,,,Windows,,,8,,,Plugin,,,WMedia,,Player,,Winamp,,iTunes,,More,,,translations,,,of,,,"Un,,,puo,,,de,,,tierra",,,Spanish,,,→,,,English,,,-,,,anabelrojas3Spanish,,,→,,,English,,,-,,,Rosalia,,,HernandezSpanish,,,→,,,English,,,-,,,ganador98Spanish,,,→,,,Russian,,,-,,,Marinka5,,,See,,,,All,,,,Artist:,,Ramon,,Ayala,,Song:,,Un,,puo,,de,,tierra,,4,,translations,,Translations:,,English,,#1,,,#2,,,#3,,,Russian,,I,,,,am,,,,a,,,,soul,,,,with,,,,no,,,,owner,,,,,I,,,,do,,,,not,,,,need,,,,anything,,,,,Pa,,,,'my,,,,life,,,,is,,,,a,,,,dream,,,,,I,,,,drink,,,,when,,,,I,,,,want,,,,,Not,,,,lying,,,,,I'm,,,,very,,,,sincere,,,,,And,,,,I'm,,,,like,,,,the,,,,gulls,,,,,Flying,,,,from,,,,port,,,,to,,,,port,,,,I,,,,know,,,,life,,,,is,,,,short,,,,,Finally,,,,I,,,,owe,,,,you,,,,too,,,,,The,,,,day,,,,that,,,,I,,,,die,,,,,I,,,,will,,,,not,,,,take,,,,anything,,,,,Woe,,,,to,,,,give,,,,pleasure,,,,to,,,,taste,,,,Life,,,,soon,,,,ends,,,,,What,,,,happened,,,,in,,,,this,,,,world,,,,No,,,,more,,,,memory,,,,left,,,,,Already,,,,dead,,,,way,,of,,life,,,Wandering,,,,,About,,,LetsSingItHomeWelcome!SitemapMuseum,,,AssistSupportContactSubmit,,,an,,,ideaSubmit,,,a,,,problem,,,ShareFacebookGoogle+TwitterTell,,,a,,,friend,,,UsagePrivacy,,,PolicyTerms,,,Of,,,Use,,,Or,,,search,,,for,,,other,,,bands,,,on,,,the,,,site:,,,search,,,On,,,,the,,,,day,,,,that,,,,I,,,,die,,,,,I,,,,won't,,,,take,,,,anything,,,,with,,,,meAdd,,,new,,,translation,,,Add,,,new,,,request,,,,,Search,,Members,,,,Members,,,,CommunityActivityWho,,,,is,,,,onlineWho,,,,is,,,,newWho,,,,is,,,,wherePicturesHall,,,,of,,,,fameChatroom,,,,My,,,,AccountLoginRegisterLost,,,,Login,,,,Details,,,,.songs,,,,Top,,,,songs,,,,Updates,,,,Releases,,,,Letras's,,,,playlists,,,,Create,,,,your,,,,playlists,,,,artists,,,,Top,,,,Artists,,,,Top,,,,Albums,,,,A,,,,B,,,,C,,,,D,,,,E,,,,F,,,,G,,,,H,,,,I,,,,J,,,,K,,,,L,,,,M,,,,N,,,,O,,,,P,,,,Q,,,,R,,,,S,,,,T,,,,U,,,,V,,,,W,,,,X,,,,Y,,,,Z,,,,0/9,,,,Join,,,,Create,,,,your,,,,musical,,,,profile,,,,Send,,,,albums,,,,Send,,,,lyrics,,,,Lyric,,,,corrections,,,,Apps,,,,Android,,,,iPhone,,,,Windows,,,,Phone,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,media,,,,player,,,,,winamp,,,,and,,,,iTunes,,,,Letras,,,,mobile,,,,Letras,,,,on,,,,Google,,,,Chrome,,,,About,,,,the,,,,website,,,,Ajuda,,,,Advertise,,,,on,,,,Letras,,,,Legal,,,,Notice,,,,Privacy,,,,policy,,,,Rules,,,,Social,,,,Networks,,,,Follow,,,,letras,,,,Partner,,,,r7.com,,,,Languages,,,,ver,,,,em,,,,portugus,,,,ver,,,,en,,,,espaol,,,,Made,,,,with,,,,,,,,in,,,,Belo,,,,Horizonte!,,,,2.3,,,,millions,,,,of,,,,songs,,,,,,,,Most,,,,visited,,,,music,,,,website,,,,in,,,,Brazil,,,,,,,,2003,,,,-,,,,2016,,,,English,,,translation,,,Fistful,,,of,,,Dirt,,,Versions:,,,#1#2#3,,,Roaming,,,,Is,,,how,,,I,,,spend,,,my,,,llife,,,just,,,traveling,,,the,,,worldYou,,,,must,,,,live,,,,life,,,,to,,,,the,,,,fullest,,,,for,,,,it,,,,ends,,,,too,,,,soon f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> RECRUTEMENT >>> RECRUTEMENT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation